Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to signin to Roku using Amazon Fire cube

I'm new to streaming and Roku. I have an account with Roku and when I try to sign in using an Amazon

Fire cube the screen says to visit the url therokuchannel.com/link and give me an actvation code. When

I go to the site and enter the code, nothing happens and I'm  still unable to signin.

Help would be appreciated.

DevilDogGunny

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to signin to Roku using Amazon Fire cube

Evidently I was doing something wrong. I tried it again and it worked. I must have tried 10 times before

I made my post and nothing happen, after I wrote the post I tried it one more time and it worked. Go

figure......

DevilDogGunny

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to signin to Roku using Amazon Fire cube

Welcome to the Roku Community, @DevilDogGunny!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to help you access The Roku Channel.

It seems like you have got it all figured out and we appreciate you trying. Feel free to reach out anytime you need help and provide us with additional information. 

I hope you have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.