Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to login to Max on Roku after HBO Max changed

Jump to solution

@MeatyOgre 

This was 100% the issue for me. Roku Streaming Stick, Max app v55.3. MAX password had special chars ($, ^, \, etc.). Continually got "Something went wrong. Let's go back and try again" after trying to sign in on the Roku MAX app.

Changed password to just chars and digits and boom, it worked.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Max is not working on roku

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Concrete225,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you are having issues with Max, and we appreciate your posting about this. We would be delighted to help you further.

For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, please provide us with additional information:

• When did the issue occur?
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • Can you please elaborate on the issue that you are experiencing?
  • What is the software version of your Roku device? (Go to Settings > Systems > About.)

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
charismaq

Jump to solution

I had a similar issue, when logging in with remote, it just would not recognize my email address. Went to login with provider to get a 6 digit code to appear, but instead of using the QR code, went to auth.max.com/link and was able to use the same 6 digit code.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.