Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnnxi
Channel Surfer

Unable to connect to Prime Video Channel

I have a Roku 3600 X device and when I connect with Prime it takes me to prime.com. My account is with prime.ca  Is there any way that I can change Rocco so that when I select prime it goes to Prime.ca instead of the US version.

Thanks in advance, John A

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to connect to Prime Video Channel

Hi @Johnnxi,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

Just wanted to say thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue and that we would be interested in learning more about it.

Would you be able to elaborate a little bit more on this issue for us? Do you observe any error messages whenever you make an attempt to access it?

If possible, could you share with us a screenshot of the issue you're seeing? It would be helpful if we could get a better look at it.

We'll be anticipating your update.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Johnnxi
Channel Surfer

Re: Unable to connect to Prime Video Channel

I thought someone on a thread "Re: Why does Roku pretend to have tech support? It does NOTHING." Would have a better chance answering my question and they did. Unfortunately although initially I thought their answer was good it failed to solve the issue. For more information I would suggest following that thread at    https://community.roku.com/t5/Account-payments-subscriptions/Why-does-Roku-pretend-to-have-tech-supp...  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.