Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffOnWire
Channel Surfer

Unable to Log In to Paramount+

Jump to solution

In my Roku I have two channels, Paramount+ on Roku, and Paramount+

I have a Paramount+ subscription independent of Roku.

When I open the Paramount+ channel I do not have an option to sign in, there is only an option to create a new account. I cannot create a new account because my email address is already used for an existing account.

When I am in Paramount+ on Roku channel and watching a Gentleman in Moscow, I can only watch one episode. Trying to watch episode 2 I must sign up for a trial subscription to Paramount+. I cannot sign up for a trial subscription because I already have a subscription, but there is no way to enter my my subscription information and login.

How can I watch the remaining episodes of A Gentleman in Moscow?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Log In to Paramount+

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @JeffOnWire @backsoregirl

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Paramount Plus channel and we are here to assist you.

Please be informed that if you have subscribed to the channel directly through Roku, your credentials can only be used on the Roku platform or Roku devices and TVs. It is important to check that the email address on your Roku device matches the email address you used to subscribe to the channel.

We highly recommend following the steps below to see if they can solve the issue:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote Scroll > Settings System About to check your email address. 
  2. Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press (*) to open the Options menu. Select remove channel and confirm.
  3. Restart your Roku device. Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System restart.
  4. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

If you're still experiencing the issue, we recommend contacting the channel partner for further assistance using this link: Paramount Customer support.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JeffOnWire,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with removing a channel on your Roku. We're happy to assist.

Removing channels from within your channel lineup:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Move to the right and highlight the channel you wish to remove.
  3. Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
  4. Select Remove channel and confirm when prompted.

For more ways to remove a channel on your Roku, you can refer to this support article on how to remove a channel on your Roku streaming device.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. This is a problem 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @JeffOnWire @backsoregirl

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Paramount Plus channel and we are here to assist you.

Please be informed that if you have subscribed to the channel directly through Roku, your credentials can only be used on the Roku platform or Roku devices and TVs. It is important to check that the email address on your Roku device matches the email address you used to subscribe to the channel.

We highly recommend following the steps below to see if they can solve the issue:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote Scroll > Settings System About to check your email address. 
  2. Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press (*) to open the Options menu. Select remove channel and confirm.
  3. Restart your Roku device. Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System restart.
  4. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

If you're still experiencing the issue, we recommend contacting the channel partner for further assistance using this link: Paramount Customer support.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When I launch the Paramount+ app (not Paramount+ on The Roku Channel which is a different thing) I see this:

20240422_123000.jpg

If you're seeing something different,

1. What is the "Model" of your Roku device displayed under Settings->System->About?
  2. What's the "Software version" displayed under Settings->System->About?
  3. What is the version of the Paramout+ app (highlight the icon on your Home Screen and press * on your remote)?
  4. Where are you located?
  5. Have you ever subscribed to Paramount+ through Roku?
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
JeffOnWire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice. Sorry it's taken me some time to follow your instructions. Unfortunately I am unable to remove the Paramount+ channels from my Roku. After I press the * I have no option to remove. I'll attempt to add some photos. How can I remove these channels from my Roku and continue your instructions?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JeffOnWire,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with removing a channel on your Roku. We're happy to assist.

Removing channels from within your channel lineup:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Move to the right and highlight the channel you wish to remove.
  3. Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
  4. Select Remove channel and confirm when prompted.

For more ways to remove a channel on your Roku, you can refer to this support article on how to remove a channel on your Roku streaming device.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.