Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OkieInCO
Streaming Star

Unable to Access Amazon Music Podcasts

I can't find a podcast option on the Amazon Music channel. Have they made it available for Roku, or can the Amazon podcast library be found somewhere else?

3 REPLIES 3
dmwms

Re: Unable to Access Amazon Music Podcasts

I cannot find an option for Amazon Music Unlimited podcast on ROKU either.  

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @dmwms

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the Amazon Music Unlimited podcast on your Roku device. It's possible that the Amazon Music Unlimited podcast may not be available on the Roku platform at this time.

To make sure, you can try the following steps:

• Open the Roku home screen and navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
  • Use the search function to look for the Amazon Music channel.
  • Install the Amazon Music channel and launch it on your Roku device.
  • Look for the podcast section on the Amazon Music channel.

If you don't see the podcast section or the Amazon Music channel on the Roku Channel Store, it's likely that Amazon Music is not currently available on Roku devices.

Alternatively, you could try accessing the Amazon Music Unlimited podcast from a different device that supports it, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Or instead of sorry, maybe it’s not available at this time ROKU could resolve the issue for their PAYING CUSTOMERS. 
I’m sorry not available is just another way of saying to bad you pay is for our services but we aren’t even going to try to satisfy your request.