Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnitaH

UP Faith and Family + Heartland Season 8

I purchased a subscription (through my Roku account) to UP Faith And Family. I was able to watch Heartland through to Season 8 Episode 6.   Season 8 Episode 7 shows I can only view with a subscription to Dove Channel or Hallmark Movies Now.   ??

The Up Faith and Family website shows they have ALL seasons and ALL episodes available.  

Yes, my subscription is in good standing.  🙂

Any help would be appreciated.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
VibrantSol
Channel Surfer

Re: UP Faith and Family + Heartland Season 8

I am finding the smaller streaming apps are being gobbled up by the big sharks. I subscribe to Peacock & they now offer Hallmark channel shows- I checked & they have all seasons of your show. Some shows I watch/ed would only have few seasons or missing episodes… I have jumped from one stream to another then to the next; almost miss cable! 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: UP Faith and Family + Heartland Season 8

Hi @AnitaH

Thank you for the post!

If you're experiencing volume glitches and dHi there, Dave! It's possible that there may be some licensing restrictions that prevent UP Faith and Family from streaming certain episodes of Heartland, including Season 8 Episode 7. This could be the reason why the episode is not available to you through your UP Faith and Family subscription on Roku.

One possible solution is to try accessing the episode directly through the UP Faith and Family website instead of using the Roku app. This may give you access to the episode, as the website may have different licensing agreements than the Roku app.

If that doesn't work, you could also try reaching out to UP Faith and Family customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide more information about why the episode is not available on Roku and offer alternative solutions.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos