Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Twitter TV Not found in channel lineup

Please read the previous replies. This is 100% up to Twitter to write an app. Roku is only a platform for them to write for. 

QueenOfSales
Reel Rookie

Re: Twitter TV Not found in channel lineup

I emailed them and asked for them to add the app as well!  they sent me here, for some reason I could not figure out how to post LOL...so here I am.  I hope that they get the hint 🙂  We need that app for obvious reasons.

🙂 Hope someone makes it happen #twitter

CaptianDuck
Reel Rookie

Re: Need Twitter TV app please (What are those WOKE restrictions?)

What are the WOKE restrictions that Roku has for potential apps, like Twitter TV?

andyross
Roku Guru

Given that they can't even handle a presidential campaign announcement, I doubt they will be able to handle TC's crowd.

dockitty

Please write the app!!!!!!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dockitty,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We don't have any information to share at the moment when will the channel be available on Roku. The channel is managed and developed by its channel publisher. We suggest you reach out to them to let them know you want their streams available on Roku.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

I am starting to Tweet Elon Musk. Have been watching the news and if Tucker and the Daily Mail start using Twitter for vidcasts, we need to let them allow Twitter to use an app. There has been speculation in many news articlesthis will happen. A lot of people will be watching this.

QueenOfSales
Reel Rookie

Good point. 🤣🤣  Glad it happened with that  first, So it will be fixed ..maybe he will change his mind or  handle his contract so he can take Newsmax's  seemingly great offer. 🙂

0 Kudos
jcradabaugh
Reel Rookie

Re: Need Twitter TV app please

We do need a Twitter app on Roku, for those of us who wish to watch Tucker Carlson and other Twitter TV streams. Please make this available ASAP.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Need Twitter TV app please

Again, as posted many times: Roku does not write the apps. It's up to Twitter to write an app for Roku and other devices.

0 Kudos