Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geordie999

Tubi Stopped Working - RO-2-100-35 Error

Tubi was working great on my Roku express until 3 days ago.

Now, when I try to launch any movie or show from within Tubi, I get a RO-2-100-35 error every time. I tried launching my tubi account on my android cable box and its working fine on that. I suspect its now a ROKU issue, as my CTV app will also no longer play any content when accessed on my ROKU express.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? I did a factory reset and reinstalled all apps but both are still not working. I did a google search and tried all recommended steps from others, but no change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

16 REPLIES 16
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Tubi Stopped Working - RO-2-100-35 Error

Hi @Geordie999

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Have you checked if the issue persists on other channels aside from Tubi and CTV? Are they all showing similar error codes or messages? 

Furthermore, did you restart your Roku device before reinstalling the affected channels? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > reinstall), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
PastirPat

Yes my Tubi doing same so is my paramount I've done everything but smash my rokus they wrk computer smart tv not roku

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @PastirPat

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Have you tried the suggestion I posted above? Please provide us with the troubleshooting you've tried so we know what steps we should take next.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
tardigrade
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue. I have tried remove, reboot, reinstall and it still does not work. My system is a brand new Roku Ultra. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tardigrade,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? How long has the issue been occurring? 

We also recommend getting the latest channel version by checking for a channel update using your * button on the channel tile or going to Settings for a System Update there. Then, restart your player.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BillPap

Kariza,

I have the same issue and I followed your steps with no luck.

Auto previews and Live News work OK, but with Trailers and Movies I get the RO-2-100-35.

I have the same issue with Bloomberg and they responded that they updated to a new BTV+ stream version and suggested to restart. Didn't work either.

Roku Ultra RC411

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @BillPap

Thanks for the reply.

The channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
tardigrade
Reel Rookie

I thought that might be the case. Thanks for your reply!

Bill L

0 Kudos
vkmclendon

Was a solution found. I’m having the same issue. 

0 Kudos