Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Tubi Stopped Working - RO-2-100-35 Error

Hi @vkmclendon

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
JBJrPA
Channel Surfer

Reaching out to Tubi is totally useless. Did it last year for this issue, they wanted my Roku TV data. Sent it all, they said they would get back to me. That was a lie. Contacted them twice this year - zero response. I, like many others, have done every step imaginable to try to get this garbage app to work, with no success. Obviously they don’t care either. As someone said, they are a free app and in this case you get 100% what you are paying for - nothing. 

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @JBJrPA

Thanks for letting us know about this. 

We apologize to hear about your experience. To clarify you are experiencing the issue only on the Tubi channel? Have you checked if you have the latest channel version? To get this, click the  * button on the channel tile or go to Settings for a System Update there. Then, restart your player.

If you still continue to see the issue with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed by the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We'll be sure to share your feedback with the channel developer to let them know about the issue you're running into. 

We'd recommend continuing to follow up with them about their channel on the Roku platform for further news and status updates.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
JBJrPA
Channel Surfer

Thank you. I am certain that it is a Tubi issue. As for contacting them, I would have equal results talking to a brick. Online searches show that many others are having the same issue with the equally same results in communicating with Tubi. 
Perhaps some day they will overcome their rectal cranial impaction and get it fixed! Thanks again for your assistance!

Souz67

I’ve had the same problem for over a year now. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, I’ve updated, I searched endlessly for videos on YouTube and tonight I learned how to clean my cache on my Roku tv which I’ve been wondering about since I bought it new two years ago. 
I’ve tried contacting the support email that flashes up with the error code. More than once never got a reply so tubi is useless as far as their support team. I was hoping to find a solution here and it seems like there is none yet. But if you want to know how to clean your cache on your Roku it’s easy 

hit the home button 5 times, the up ⬆️ button one time, the rewind button two times, fast forward button two times. In 10- 20 seconds your Roku will shut down and restart and your cache will be cleared. 
Thanks for the question ! There are some helpful answers for other things you can do to try and remedy this problem, however none of them worked for me. 

0 Kudos
JBJrPA
Channel Surfer

Welcome to the “I hate Tubi”

club! You, like myself and many, many others have the same issue. It is apparently a Tubi issue, and attempting to contact them is futile. It’s a free app, and, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.  Search out different apps - you can find similar content elsewhere. Good luck!

John 

0 Kudos

Ran into this problem today and fixed it by going to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Advanced display settings > Auto-adjust display refresh rate, and turning it off.

0 Kudos