Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginnydee
Reel Rookie

Trouble getting icons listed on Home Page ALL ROKUS

This is happening on all my ROKUSI recently stopped Netflix and MAX several weeks ago and removed their icons from the "Home Page".  Now I've rejoined both but can't seem to get them to go on my "home page".  I'm not sure exactly that it's called a home page but it's the page that pops up on my tv screen when I hit the Home button on my ROKU remote.  All the apps that were there previously are still in place (YouTube, PBS, PRIME, ROKU Channel and BBC Select).  I just open the app from there but I can't seem to get Netflix and MAX back up there.  Now, every single time I want to watch something on MAX or Netflix I have to do a search and find the app and click on "Open App" and that's the only way I can watch them.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing incorrectly?  I never had this problem before.  Also any other apps that I haven't subscribed to or even the free ones like Tubi, it starts to download it but then gives me the message "Could no add 'Tubi - Free Movies & TV' Error.  Can anyone tell me what's going on?  I've been using ROKU for years and have never come across this problem.

What's happening here?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.