Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dunnsunn

Tired of the worsening quality of all things Roku.

The Roku channel and the menu on my Roku televisions have consistently been getting worse. Nothing but rental BS shoved down my throat constantly, so I stopped using the channel. Now when I turn it on, before I can even access my fvkking inputs, I have to bypass the ads for 20 year old ppv movies on the Roku channel. Get this garbage off my menu, or I will never buy another one of your televisions again. It was a bargain purchase. In the future, I'll pay extra to stay away from you and your sickening way of forcing your brand down my throat. I already own your TV and I will NEVER pay you money to stream anything. So just stop making my experience worse, it's only going to make me avoid your brand entirely. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.