Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spellhands

There is no TV guide in the iplayer menu

Hi, on my android phone there is a TV guide but on the streaming stick plus it doesn't exist only search and a to z. There is schedule for each channel but you have to to channels pick one then scroll to the bottom of the screen and it only shows that channels future programs, to look at another channel you go through the same process. Is something wrong and is there a way to get to the guide. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: There is no TV guide in the iplayer menu

@Spellhands 

Assuming you're talking BBC iPlayer.

That app is built by BBC and they control the functionality. There are UK users who will appear on this board, and one of them may have experience with the app and can offer good advice. Failing that, I suggest contacting the developer (BBC).

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Spellhands

Re: There is no TV guide in the iplayer menu

Thanks for the reply, as there is no TV guide for UK channels in the store and the iplayer has no guide its a shame that the only way to see what's on for the week is a low tech solution as in buy a magazine. Thanks again. 

0 Kudos