Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stmoritz1

Re: The „Tagesschau“ channel will not open

I am having the same problem even tried it at my parents house thinking it was my internet provider. Nope solved that. They are using xfinity and it did not work at there house.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not working. 😞

0 Kudos
ant7734
Reel Rookie

Having same issue, have tried what was suggested not still no load.

0 Kudos
Marie6

Having the same issue 

0 Kudos
Holger
Reel Rookie

I tried every think for a couple of days now. Tagesschau is not loading/launching!

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

This is most likely an issue with the channel's servers not properly recognizing Roku's. Or maybe they dropped support for some reason. =

0 Kudos
hello100
Reel Rookie

I have watched the Tagesschau for years. Actually I watch it daily.

Please advise why it is not loading recently?

Please advise what to do to get it back.

Thanks

0 Kudos
VidPS
Channel Surfer

I'm having the same issue via my Roku device on my TV in Atlanta. Speaking German, I just called the Tagesschau contact number in Hamburg, Germany (link below), and since it's early in the morning there right now (3AM), I was told to call during daytime hours. I'll try calling tomorrow, Saturday, and speak with someone about the Tagesschau app not working on Roku.

https://www.tagesschau.de/kontakt

Marc9999
Reel Rookie

Vielen Dank VidPS!  Ich hoffe Sie sind erfolgreich 🤞

0 Kudos
CharlieJade
Channel Surfer

The problem started for me, too, on Wed 4/25. Early on Thu 4/26, I sent a message using the contact form on tagesschau.de. Have not had a reply, but the form is not designed for feedback about anything other than the apps that run on devices like computers, browsers, phones, tablets, etc. I tried my best to describe the Roku problem, but who knows if it will get to the right support group. Since I'd sent the message before discovering this thread, I did not include a link to it.

Each time I tried to lauch the channel (and it failed again!), I used the * (star) key to load the channel info, then selected the "Give us Feedback" option, and then selected "Channel failed to launch/load/start". I always got a nice "Thank You", but DOES ROKU PASS THE FEEDBACK ON TO THE CHANNEL PROVIDER???? They should, but probably do not.

I miss Tagesschau!!!!

ernstd

We are having the same problem and can no longer access Tagesschau on Roku.

Here is the email we sent to Tagesschau:

Tagesschau does not load on Roku – Need your help.

I watch the German „Tagesschau“ channel via Roku for years. Now it will not load. 

Can you help us to gain access to Tagesschau, Tagesthemen and related news channels?

Here is the response we received from Roku.

Vielen Dank fuer Ihre Hilfe

Will keep you posted in case we receive response from tagesschau

0 Kudos