Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Roku Channel - The Walking Dead Universe

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Please be advised that we have escalated this matter to the appropriate team for resolution. We will keep you updated on the progress and let you know once the issue has been successfully resolved.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated while we work to resolve this.

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This is the fourth time a moderator has chimed in on this issue and said that the problem has been reported and it's being looked into, going all the way back to Wednesday May 22, 2024.

There is still no fix.

How many times does the same issue have to be reported and by how many different moderators before it gets fixed?

It is absolutely incredible how long it is taking to fix a corrupt channel stream.

Something like this should have been fixed within a couple of hours of being reported, not a full week or longer.

0 Kudos
Karebella

Jump to solution

Extremely annoying 🤬

Joker215ive
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
mmbbal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, there seems to be "fix" cause the channel froze and then disappeared while I was watching it. This was like an hour ago, I just wasn't able to get online yet.

0 Kudos
Alphalobos1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Aka Pluto Plex 🎲, your not a moderator

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

[UPDATE]

Greetings Community users,

We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate you keeping us informed. At the moment, the content may not be visible as we are currently working on resolving the issue. Please be assured that we are actively working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Accepting this as a solution for the meantime for everyone's visibility.

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The screen is going black every few minutes for the past few weeks. Now the channel  741 is totally gone. 

JEC71071
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine was blacking out and now it's gone. What is going on?

0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Supposedly they are finally working on fixing the stream. I assume they took it down completely to correct it and will be putting it back up when it is fixed. My real question is why it took so long for them to actually do this, the channel should have been taken down and sorted out the day the issue was reported instead of a week later.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.