Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ivorydancer
Reel Rookie

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

Great to hear!  Will try on Thursday.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

We appreciate your post regarding the current issue you've encountered with the Chosen channel.

Please be informed that the channel provider of The Chosen channel is aware of the issue and is working on an update to resolve it. Once the channel provider releases more details about the official app update, we'll follow up on this thread.

For more information, you can contact the channel provider at The Chosen TV Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue sharing feedback with the channel provider to help investigate this issue.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
BladeSonja
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My TV is ALSO a Samsung TV!! I hope they fix this asap. I can watch it on my phone, but who want to do that?😂

fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The new build has been scheduled for Thursday at midnight pst release. We found some of the videos in extras and roundtables needed to be re-uploaded so The Chosen team is doing that. If a video does error, you will now see an error modal window which prevents the crash. A bunch of new improvements as well.

Thank you for your patience. If you need further help reach out to app@thechosen.tv they are great!

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roundtables Season 3 Episode 1 should be working now

0 Kudos
wminor33
Reel Rookie

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

Thanks. It's working now

0 Kudos
Wharris26
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The video freezes shortly after any content starts.  I have un-installed the app and rebooted the ROKU.  Nothing works

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Tell me exactly which video it is please

0 Kudos
BladeSonja
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It “was” the season 4, episode 3 video. However, it is no longer an issue.

The problem now is when I click on watch from the home screen a scan code appears and says to sign in or sign up. But, I’m already signed in. Yet, if I scroll down and click on the episode options, it opens right up. It’s confusing.

Before when I scanned the code and clicked sign up, every email address I put in says, already in use. Even, the ones that are my own. Hopefully, today when I attempt to watch season 4, episode 4, it will just work with no issues.

0 Kudos
Scotthervey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here is the solution that worked instantly for me:  I use Roku 99% of the time.  Frustration with the Roku Chosen app, I thought I'd try downloading the app to my Google TV.  It works perfectly.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.