Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaym

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

Won't even let me finish putting my email in!

0 Kudos
wminor33
Reel Rookie

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

did not fix it

0 Kudos
wminor33
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

this did not fix the issue

0 Kudos
BladeSonja
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes! I open the app on ROKU. Which is supposed to be more convenient, by getting rid of all we used to go through attempting to “cast it to the tv from the app on our phones. In the beginning, I opened season 4 episode 3, and it started off fine. Then, I had voices, but the picture kept crashing and not moving. The update is current. So, what is the deal?

bridge66
Reel Rookie

Re: Chosen App Video becomes corrupted after 10 seconds

Jump to solution

@Easy2View describes my issue perfectly.

0 Kudos
DariceVana

Jump to solution

I have tried all of the things suggested here, but I still cannot log on to the app. I've changed my password and reset, but it still won't log on. Can you help me??

Thank you.

fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I am the engineer for this channel. If you can give me a device model and the OS version I can try to recreate this

0 Kudos
Ivorydancer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, I’m having the same issue with The Chosen app through my Roku. When trying to watch the Aftershow, the screen pixelates then freezes, them closes and reverts to the Roku Home Screen every time. Have tried all listed suggestions to no avail. The Chosen App is Version 2.2 • build 0. My Roku is Model #4660X - Roku Ultra, Software Version 13.0.0 • build 24056-46.  Thanks. 

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Good news. This is a bug I fixed today. Next version should be out Thursday!

grammymidge
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I hope so. The Roku Ultra connected to my Samsung TV has issues when trying to play any video in The Chosen app except the live streams. The Chosen app is the only one installed on the Roku that does this. I'm looking forward to Thursday to see if your fix is successful. It is strange that the only issue is with the Samsung TV. I have another Roku Ultra connected to an LG TV and there isn't any issues. I would like to see the After Shows. I hope your fix is successful.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.