Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Floorshore
Reel Rookie

Tayo Channel is gone from guide

Jump to solution

What happened to the Tayo channel??? It was being weird yesterday(9/3) then today(9/4) the channel is completely gone. My son loved that show and having it as its own channel constantly playing was great.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tayo Channel is gone from guide

Jump to solution

@Floorshore 

Sometimes a Live TV channel on the Roku Channel will mysteriously disappear for a day or so and then reappear again. (of course, sometimes they don't).

Youtube has an official Tayo page https://www.youtube.com/@Tayo/streams

You can either install Youtube on your Roku device and select from the two livestreams available (or other Tayo content), or simply cast them to your TV instead as an alternative method.

----

I have seen Tayo previously removed from the Live TV Guide and then come back, but it was a matter of a month or so. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Floorshore,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand your inquiry about the Tayo channel on your Roku device. We would be more than happy to investigate this issue further, but we will need more details.

Refer to these questions to better identify the issue you're experiencing:

• How did you subscribe to Tayo? Directly with Tayo? Through Roku? Through some other service (Amazon, Sling, Google, etc.)?
  • How are you attempting to access your Tayo? On the dedicated Tayochannel app? Through The Roku Channel?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Please keep us posted with the additional details, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Floorshore
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuJechealR 

It was a channel on Roku Live TV. I have a Roku TV and it has Live TV on it and had many other channels to watch from. One of the channels was Tayo+, and that is now missing and no longer on the guide to select on the Live TV.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Floorshore 

Sometimes a Live TV channel on the Roku Channel will mysteriously disappear for a day or so and then reappear again. (of course, sometimes they don't).

Youtube has an official Tayo page https://www.youtube.com/@Tayo/streams

You can either install Youtube on your Roku device and select from the two livestreams available (or other Tayo content), or simply cast them to your TV instead as an alternative method.

----

I have seen Tayo previously removed from the Live TV Guide and then come back, but it was a matter of a month or so. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Floorshore
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@AvsGunnar 

Thanks for the info! YouTube has been another way we would watch Tayo but currently under these circumstances, it is how we watch Tayo now. Its just the roku live tv channel made life much easier with a toddler.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.