Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinsdl
Reel Rookie

Subscription channels not available: HULU, DiscoveryPlus, and Acorn. What do I do?

This weekend I've lost access to HULU, Discovery Plus, and Acorn.  All subscribing channels I pay for and am current.  ROKU won't let me open them????   Suggestions please.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscription channels not available: HULU, DiscoveryPlus, and Acorn. What do I do?

@robinsdl 

This often resolves issues like you reported.

1. Remove the app.
  2. Reboot the Roku.
  3. Reinstall the app.

All three steps in that order.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
robinsdl
Reel Rookie

Re: Subscription channels not available: HULU, DiscoveryPlus, and Acorn. What do I do?

Thanks, yesterday I removed the app and then reinstalled it.  Didn't think about the ROKU since everything else was working.  I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.