Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shawna75

Streaming issue with Peacock channel

I'm super curious why so msg seen to have issues with the Peacock app? I've had it long before the Olympics and never had an issue. Watching the Olympics when I know millions were probably accessing it too and not one issue. I always find if your having a lag issue 9 out of 10 times it's internet (I know I know not always) and restarting router/ modem should help. I also find going into Roku and manually updating it to make sure all apps are updated and then doing a restart helps a ton. I've a habit of leaving my TV on 24/7 which is awful i know but a quick restart of Roku Ultra and I'm back to perfect viewing. I'm not directly connected either, my Ultra runs off wifi and I can honestly say I've never had issues! I hope you can figure out the lag, maybe try a restart and clear things!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.