Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stvplatt
Reel Rookie

Star Trek Picard season 3 ep 1,where is it?

Jump to solution

I am a subscriber to Paramount Plus on the Roku channel. Star Trek Picard season 3 episode 1 was supposed to stream starting yesterday (16th) but I am not finding it anywhere on the channel

Can someone explain why this is? This is very disappointing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Star Trek Picard season 3 ep 1,where is it?

Jump to solution

Hi @stvplatt 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. If you're still not seeing the missing episode on Paramount+ through The Roku Channel, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Have a great day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It is certainly there. I just watched it yesterday. But then, I DIRECTLY subscribe to Paramount+, not through Roku Channel. I'm not sure if you can use the direct Paramount+ app or not if it's subscribed through the Roku Channel.

0 Kudos
stvplatt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok thank you. I checked this morning and it is there now. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @stvplatt 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. If you're still not seeing the missing episode on Paramount+ through The Roku Channel, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Have a great day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
FLH1
Channel Surfer

Paramount + content missing

Jump to solution

So after subscribing to Paramount+ expecting to see the NEW content where new seasons were supposedly added there is NO NEW CONTENT??? perfect example is PICARD says there are 3 seasons available but only 2 seasons populate??? ...yet all 3 seasons are available and showing through Amazon's Prime Paramount+! What am I paying ROKU for???

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount + content missing

Jump to solution

Hi @FLH1 

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us where you are accessing Paramount+? Is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone app? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
FLH1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

stand alone app

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have Paramount+, and Picard S3E1 was available last Thursday. I subscribe DIRECTLY at the Paramount+ web site. It's always the safest as you don't have to deal with oddball problems from going through a 3rd party.

Jump to solution

Yeah had same issue same channel as described. Then next day it was there 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ellarmitage

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos