Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reddins71
Reel Rookie

Spotify Podcast Episode Issues

I'm kinda have the same issue. But I try to play a specific podcast on my roku but it doesn't play and restarts my roku everytime? It plays other podcasts, but not the specific one I'm trying to play. It shows the podcast in my favorites but just refuses to play and episodes from it!?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Spotify Podcast Episode Issues

Hi, @Reddins71 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. Since channel providers on Roku manage their own channels on the Roku platform, we suggest you contact Spotify directly for further assistance. They have a team of experts who can provide you with a workaround for the issue you are experiencing. Once they have identified the problem, an update to their app on Roku will be provided.

You can contact Spotify's support at Support - Spotify

if there's anything we can do to further assist you, let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.