Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdalps
Channel Surfer

Spectrum channel not working on Roku

Is there a current issue with the Spectrum app not working on Roku? I’m getting an “Unable to Complete Request” error when I start the Spectrum app

9 REPLIES 9
Shel3

Re: Spectrum channel not working on Roku

I keep getting an error telling me that there is an outage for Roku and that they are trying to fix it as soon as possible 

Is there an ETA when this issue will be resolved?  We have been unable to watch TV for several hours.

tdalps
Channel Surfer

I have tracked this down to it being a Soectrum issue. There is no ETA from Soectrum but they said they are working on the issue. This affects the Spectrum on all platforms, Roku, IOS, etc.

MariaF
Reel Rookie

Thanks. My app is asking me to log in then gives me an error message - Reference Code: RLI-9000

0 Kudos
kg503

ok I am having the same problem with my spectrum channels . it states there is an outage, where , an how long will it be---I had this outage since 3 pm today---- when will this get fixed

TVME

The spectrum app has not worked on Roku all night long 'due to an outage'. Spectrum is not reporting an outage and there is nothing on the help menu that indicates a fix for this problem! Not ok.

0 Kudos
tdalps
Channel Surfer

On the Spectrum support website there is a red banner at the top that says “An outage is affecting the Spectrum TV app. We’re working to quickly restore your service.”  On their automated chat, it says “There is no estimated time of repair at this time. Would you like a callback when your service is restored?” You can then provide your phone number.

0 Kudos
kchim

yes me also, i did call spectrum i was told as of 9:48am hawaii pacific time there is a problem with streaming not wifi or cable boxes directly connected to telly's. that it is not only in one district or county in our island but the whole state and nationwide, so i thought wifi was streaming so much i know, but after that call my lap top is able to catch the spectrum telly go app, so beats me what the difference is if it's on roku or laptop services i thought wifi was streaming, you need wifi to get roku to work and wifi to stream, but i'm guessing it might be spectrums app for roku or telly v's only. huge inconvenience i say when you wait all week to catch your series episodes right? it still doesn't work and it is 7:35pm here in hawaii!! if that sheds some light on anyone. 

nice night trying to fall asleep without late night series on telly right!?

0 Kudos

What does telly's mean... that's a slick nick name lol. What's it stand for, if you don't mind me asking?

0 Kudos