Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Endymion
Channel Surfer

Re: Sling TV will not load up. All other apps work

Jump to solution

@Why-PuckYou, mine are frozen for a few moments during the changeover, but restore as soon as the commercial is over (if not sometimes during) at least on my android devices, no restarts necessary.

Endy

0 Kudos
Endymion
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Wanted to leave a note @RokuCarly,

Looks like SlingTV Version 8.133 build 17290 fixed the issues with working on at least my 4670x, (I've not had a chance to test the higher-end 4K Ultra, but I assume it's probably also fixed).

I saw the big update, tried it, and it bounced back and forth between the familar black screen/spinning circle to one with an add for Freeform Free TV channels, and back, and kept doing this for a while, a reboot didn't fix it, so I removed the app, rebooted the Roku again, added the app back, rebooted it once more (out of an abundence of caution) and then tried it, and it finally bounced to a live TV channel and allowed me to sign in! Seems to be working as intended now, amazed how good the quality on DVRd content is!

Now if only their AirTV2 box wasn't a piece of **bleep**, waiting on delivery of an HDHomerun box.

Thanks for everyone's hard work on this, Roku rules!

Endymion

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Endymion.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

We appreciate you keeping us posted and we're glad to hear your update. Feel free to reach out anytime you need help or create a new post for different concerns. 

You may also visit our Support website for additional troubleshooting resources. In the meantime, we hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.