Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz1948
Channel Surfer

Re: Sling App can’t access DVR data

Phone # for Sling Support:  

"You can also call our customer service by phone 1.888.363.1777, they are available at 9:30 AM EST until 12 AM ET. "

0 Kudos
Gator2014
Reel Rookie

Saw a few replies to my post. I have already contacted Sling Customer Service, they verified it is on the Roku end. I have gone through all of the steps, as other users have to no avail. As the DVR works on other devices, it can't be on Sling's end, it has to be an issue with Roku. I hope Roku gets this figured out soon. 

0 Kudos
garyabc

I also have "No data available" on my Sling DVR, both hosted and AirTV OTA on each of 2 Roku ultras. Android clients work fine.

0 Kudos
aause

It's also an issue with both of my Apple TVs

0 Kudos
rkpas
Reel Rookie

Issue appears to be resolved as of now. 

John-Y128
Reel Rookie

Sling TV has announced a fix, it had nothing to do with Roku.

Katinka
Reel Rookie

I receive the same message. "No Data Available." What am I supposed to do, please?

0 Kudos
Katinka
Reel Rookie

How were you able to actually get a chat agent? I've tried and cannot!

0 Kudos
Blueskat

Absolutely correct, John-Y128, it had nothing to do with Roku.

I spoke with Sling on their chat earlier today about this issue. The agent knew about a Sling TV app release v8.17.0.1884 (released on 02/02/2022), but nothing about a v8.19 which was released sometime between then and around 02/23/2022 and is the version installed on my Roku Ultra.

To quote Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke: "What we've got here is failure to communicate!"

0 Kudos
Liz1948
Channel Surfer

Everything is fixed and working now. Someone asked how i reached a Live chat agent? I asked virtual agent to give me a Live agent.

0 Kudos