Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WingsFan92
Reel Rookie

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

My issue just started today. Called SXM, they still told me that its an issue on the Roku side. I'm now running my SXM through my phone to see what will happen. 

0 Kudos
Rom129

Jump to solution

I hadn't listened to SiriusXM on Roku all weekend.  I turned it on today to discover this problem.  The SiriusXM app had updated.  I logged in, started my music, finished what I was doing in the room, walked away to get something to drink and heard no music playing.  This has happened several times today.

In answer to Danny's request:

Model - 3930X - Roku Express

Serial Number - X00400LN7276

Device ID - S008316N7276

Software Version - 11.0.0 - build 4193-AE

Only occurs with the SiriusXM app - Version 2.5 - build 28

No Tracker ID

Steps to reproduce - open SiriusXM, pick a channel for listening, leave it for approximately 20 minutes (give or take 5-10 minutes), notice Roku is back on the home screen

0 Kudos
TLA2z71
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting and keeping us updated! I listen to it on my tv using Roku stick, while I work from home, and today was first day I've logged in since probably Wed/Thurs and noticed all of what you are experiencing to be the same. I attempted a system restart and that did not help, either

0 Kudos
blbx2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've been having the same issue since last week on my Roku Stick and Roku Express. The roku express info is below

Model - 3930RW

Software Version - 11.0.0 Build 4193AE

ID - S009318H44YY

Only occurs with SiriusXM app - V2.5 Build 28

Steps to reproduce - open siriusXM, pick a channel, it plays for approximately 20 minutes and then goes back to Roku home screen.

0 Kudos
Sloey1353

Jump to solution

Thanks I thought I was the only one having this issue. I feel better I am not alone 

0 Kudos
Yorkie
Channel Surfer

Re: SiriusXM app crashing on Roku Express after recent update

Jump to solution

No kidding! I'm awfully sick of losing my news broadcasts.

I appreciate your posting about this, and I hope you will let us know if any remedy turns up. 

kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of those having this issue. I started a similar thread and no solution to date.

MrEM
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I posted in another thread but if you turn to one of Sirius/XM Xtra channels like "First Wave top 100" and not the main First Wave channel mine will keep going. It seems like the Xtra channel loads a song at a time but the main channels are trying to load a 3+ hour show, for whatever reason it will continue to play the Xtra channel but not the main. Perhaps someone might find this tid bit useful.

SSP

Re: SiriusXM channel not playing continuously

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. Sirius stops playing on Roku app after about 20 minutes. No problem on Android phone app.

0 Kudos
SSP

Re: SiriusXM channel not playing continuously

Jump to solution

Reset. Reinstall. Nothing works. This just started happening within the past week or 10 days

0 Kudos