Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sylpetrilla
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

I just want to say this whole thread was supposed to help people who needed help. Not to look down on people for their particular needs. It is getting ridiculous and I am deleting myself from it have a good time people.For  all of you who think your opinion is the only one that counts —- I am sorry the world does not revolve around you . 

Vakko
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Waterbug I rubbed 2 sticks together and made a fire. 

Vakko
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Sylpetrilla  This is not the place for SiriusXM support. That is the issue. 

https://www.siriusxm.com/help

elliedale9
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Vakko @Michelle3 When in this thread have I blamed Roku? Please, quote the post. I think you'll find that's hard to do because I haven't blamed Roku -- not once. They don't develop the SiriusXM channel; they're just the platform on which the channel is available. (Just like Apple doesn't develop the apps in the Apple store.) I'm not a moron. I know that.

I haven't pointed a finger at Roku. I have said, repeatedly, that SiriusXM shouldn't offer a Roku option if it isn't committed to making that option work. Clearly, I'm putting the onus on Sirius XM and not on Roku. I have said, over and over, that SiriusXM is in the wrong for falsely advertising a service that doesn't work in the way it claims it will work. No blame on Roku, not even a little...

elliedale9
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Vakko @Michelle3 I should also add that I have contacted SiriusXM, repeatedly, through Facebook, through their online chat support, and by phone. I have also answered the phone when they specifically reached out to speak with me about the problem. Of course the Roku forum isn't the primary means for tackling a SiriusXM issue. But since this thread exists, the Roku team claims they're monitoring it, and the Roku team claims they're helping to work on a solution, why shouldn't we post here too?

Vakko
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@elliedale9  Do you see the issue here? Your posting and complaining to the wrong company. No one cares on here. Go to SiriusXM support and tell them. No SiriusXM representative has commented in here. If you have a problem with your Honda do you complain to Nissan? SiriusXM is not falsely advertising anything. Especially when there are tons of various ways to listen to it. 

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It's nice of you decide what other people need or don't need. 

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You can't tell me what to do, and you can't tell me what to post. Who do you think you are? 

GDWind

Jump to solution

well SiriusXm is the Only reason i bought the Roku. so if there isnt a solution. i was thinking i should drop Roku and move on to another platform that suports Sirius. what are everyones thought s out there?

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You sound nice. How old are you, 10? Leave me alone. I have a right to be here and post whatever I want. I contacted Sirius XM when the problem first started back in May. They told me it was a Roku problem, so I contacted them. I was told Roku and Sirius XM were working together to resolve the issue. I'm sorry I didn't get your permission to post here before I did, but I posted here originally to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issues. Now grow up.