Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AntiBrad
Channel Surfer

Shudder channel went from 3 live channels to 1.

I updated

I Uninstalled

I reinstalled 

This is the app I pay for through Roku. 

Not Roku Channel. 

I want my 3 live channels back, please

10 REPLIES 10
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My shudder app went from 3 live channels to 1.

Hello @AntiBrad,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand that you're having issues with the Shudder app on your Roku device. We appreciate the details you have provided as well as the troubleshooting steps you have taken in an attempt to fix the issue.

Rest assured we'll flag this concern to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. To help the team better assess this issue, would you mind providing us with the following details?

• When did you start having this issue? 
  • Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Shudder app version.
Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AntiBrad
Channel Surfer

This happened Tuesday morning. 

Roku Express 3900X

Serial number YG009P302965

Device ID

C33919302965

SOFTWARE version

12.5.5  build 4174—51

Shudder version

5.25 build 240227

Vizio Tv

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing precise information, @AntiBrad,

Rest assured, we'll flag this concern to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Kindly provide us with the additional information below:

• Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Additionally, could you try performing a system update on your devices and see if the issue persists?

Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AntiBrad
Channel Surfer

Yes sorry about that.

ID 65-156-542

GC VERSION 11.23.24

I also tried to update the channel. Nothing changed. 

Brad

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate the follow-up, @AntiBrad 

Rest assured, we have collected and forwarded the following details to the appropriate Roku team for review and further investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime. Should an update be available for this concern, we'll promptly let this thread know.

Let us know if you have further inquiries regarding this.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jasvet96

It is not a roku issue, it is a Shudder issue. I, too, have enjoyed the selection of live feeds through the Shudder app on roku.  However, they have reduced down to one live feed, removing the other two.  I am now considering ending my subscription with Shudder.

0 Kudos

I only get one channel on my Roku TV but 3 live channels on my Fire stick. The subscription is through Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Firefly1027,

We appreciate you sharing this one with us.

Would you mind providing us with the details I have requested in the above posts? This is to include your device in the ongoing investigation by our Roku engineers.

We're hoping for your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Clem_Fandango
Reel Rookie

They still haven't fixed this issue,  I love the service but am really considering canceling because of all of the technical issues.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.