Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spicysunshine
Channel Surfer

Re: Shetland Season 7 episode 6 missing

I went there yesterday too and found the missing episode.  It was the final one and it was good.  Thanks for letting me know.  Had I not been searching for it, I would have probably given up and forgotten about it.

Spicysunshine
Channel Surfer

If you have Prime Video, it's on there. It just appeared recently.

0 Kudos
Portia825
Channel Surfer

You’re welcome.  Streaming has become so complicated!

0 Kudos
wars
Reel Rookie

@RokuKariza-D Was this never added? You responded 4 weeks ago but never gave an update.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @wars

Thanks for reaching out.

Please be advised that our team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Once we have an update, we'll let the Community know immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
FlyBoy70
Reel Rookie

What the heck? Definitely shipping around for Chromecast or Fire or something besides Roku, their own channel and they don't do a quality control check to make sure they have everything they are supposed to? Says a lot about the whole operation when your flagship channel is garbage. So many shows with missing episodes, ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@FlyBoy70

Thanks for the post.

We are having difficulty replicating the issue you are reporting. Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue you are stating so we can better understand what you are experiencing?

With more details, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos