Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JodyEH

Setting Reminders & Favorites Channels on Live TV

Hello. I am wondering if there is a way to set reminders for Live TV channels? 
I just found the "Monsters" channel on 300 and it is showing a bunch of movies that I would love to see but they start tomorrow morning and I won't remember to check it that early.  I am home recouping from some health issues and these are my favorite type of movies, old, black & white monsters.
Also, how can I set a favorite channel?

Thanks 
Jody

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Setting Reminders & Favorites Channels on Live TV

Hi @JodyEH,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, and thanks for the inquiry!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Currently, we don't have any option yet to set a reminder on the live TV channels. To set a channel as a favorite, open the Channel Options menu and select Favorite channel. You can repeat this for each channel you want to favorite, or use the following steps to favorite multiple channels at once.

1. Open the Channel Options menu.
  2. Select Manage channels.
  3. Select your favorite channels.
  4. Press OK to check the box next to any channel you wish to favorite.
  • Tip: As you move down the list, pause for a moment, and your Roku device will switch to the channel for a quick preview.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos