Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mulsovia
Reel Rookie

Re: Season four of the chosen

I just checked youtube, no episodes for season 4 are there.  The trailer is there tho.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Mulsovia 

I absolutely hate using Youtube (I use other front-ends), but just installed it on Roku.

After you enter Youtube, go to the channel for the Chosen.  Once there, scroll down and you will find Episode 1 under "Past Live Streams".  It will indicate 3:05:20 because it contains the episode and a panel discussion afterwards.

If you are using a computer rather than your Roku, the direct link to S4, Ep1 is here at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqw8ZgslV3Y .

------

Now that this is done, I will again remove Youtube from my Roku.

youtube_chosen_s4e01.png

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
kitamomm
Channel Surfer

Me Too, the same, on a Roku TV and a tv with a Roku stick. Roku says the app is up to date but the app square button still says "The Chosen" it does not show the Three fish. It shows 2.1 version and I think I saw that there is an updated version 2.6.1, Roku just won't update it.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for informing us about your concern with The Chosen channel.

In addition to @AvsGunnar's post, we recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support directly and letting them know about the issue you've encountered and inquiring further about their future updates on the app. Channels on the Roku platform are managed and handled by the channel providers themselves. Thus, any issues you encounter with their apps, a workaround and an update will be able to address it. 

We hope for your understanding and hope that this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

When I just checked for updates it updated "The Chosen" to version 2.1 build 0 which I could swear was the old version, but it's not crashing for me anymore.  @kitamomm  , where did you see something about version 2.6.1?  Maybe it was for a different platform and wouldn't apply to the Roku app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
4wheelin05

This is such bs. Still no resolution to this.  Like everyone wants to prevent you from hearing about Jesus

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.