Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ldjski
Reel Rookie

Save to list no longer showing.

The option to Save to list is not showing and my Save to list shows are no longer listed within the What to watch. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Save to list no longer showing.

Greetings @Ldjski 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the post regarding using the Save feature.

We would be more than happy to look further into the issue, but we will need more details. Can you please specify the steps to reproduce the issue? Can you provide us with an example so we can try to understand what you are seeing?

Please keep us posted with the requested information and we will be more than happy to investigate the issue. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ldjski
Reel Rookie

It's simple:  The "save to list option" under the "what to watch" is no longer showing my saved programming. In addition,  the "save to list" option is also no longer showing in order for me to save to list.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @Ldjski 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding the Save list feature on What to Watch.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be more than happy to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos