Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PurpleSurfer1
Binge Watcher

Re: Same old YES Network App Linking Problem

Thank you for responding to my "SIX YEAR OLD PROBLEM WITH YES"!  I performed that process and it failed too!  All parties involved do not complete the authorization/verification process.  Too many parties with too many "REGULATIONS"! 

1) I am a DirecTV Customer,

2) CenturyLink is our ISP,

3) Roku Devices [3 in our house] are the Streaming Platform,

4) YES App is on Roku,

5) MLB Blackout Rules,

6) Florida Sports Region Blackout Rules

0 Kudos
PurpleSurfer1
Binge Watcher

Re: Same old YES Network App Linking Problem

@Pviv 

you said, It seems that if you sign up for Yes through Roku, the app then asks you to sign in with your Roku account password but you get the error that it is invalid.

My response - No, I am twice paying customer through DirecTV [Entertainment Package] and I pay for the YES channel in our [Sports Pack] subscription with DirecTV

You said, So apparently it is actually looking for a Yes app password.

My response, No when I launch the YES, it inquires if I am a cable/satellite subscriber, then it launches a verification process - I select DirecTV, then YES launches a login process for my DirecTV, after I enter my credentials, I receive a CODE then I enter the CODE.  The CODE is accepted and the YES APP Opens to its home page.  I cannot get anything except another login requirement; consequently, I enter my YES Network Credentials and I get kicked out

You said, So by going to Yes app and getting a password which it never assigns you unless you choose “ forgot password “. You then choose the same password as you use for your Roku account then go back and login to the Yes app on Roku again using the password you just created on the Yes app website, it somehow pairs up and then lets you get on Yes on Roku.

My response, I never use the same password for access - that would be too risky

0 Kudos