Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayag
Reel Rookie

SUNXT app keeps crashing on Roku TV and takes back to Home Screen

When I click on SUNXT app and try to start to stream an episode on TV Shows it will take it back to Roku Home Screen

1) I have reinstalled the SUNXT APP

2) Cleared the SUNXT Appt

3) Reset Roky to Factory settings

Still have the same issue.  only thing that works in the SUNXT app is to search for a Show and then we will be able to play it.  But from the menu on the SUNXT app it crashes, this is not an issue with the SUNXT app in the mobile device on an IPHONE

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: SUNXT app keeps crashing on Roku TV and takes back to Home Screen

Hi @jayag,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We see that you're having an issue accessing some content on the app, and we appreciate you for reaching us here.

Try connecting your device to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, and then try again to see if there are any differences.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jayag
Reel Rookie

I tried that already... same problem, but the interesting thing is if you do a search for the content on the SUNEXT app... it does work, but not via menu driven options like TV Shows in SUNXT

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the update, @jayag!

In this case, we would suggest getting in contact with the channel support team and seeing what they can suggest about this. Most of the channels on Roku are handled and maintained by the channel providers themselves. Roku only hosts the channel available on the platform.

Let us know how things turn out.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.