Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garystan1952
Binge Watcher

SIRIUS XM App Channel as Favorite

Jump to solution

I have the SIRIUS XM App on my Sharp ROKU TV.   I was wondering how to set one of the SIRIUS XM Channels as a favorite.   That way, when I open the app, I can easily select one of my "favorite" channels (and go directly to it).

Thanks,

Gary Stanullwich

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: SIRIUS XM App Channel as Favorite

Jump to solution

@garystan1952

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel prpvider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@garystan1952

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel prpvider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
lv4the1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did go to the Sirius help center and dug a bit; seems the Roku app (and all others) only keep RECENTLY PLAYED as a way to quickly jump back into a "favorite" not any dedicated way to "heart" a favorite

Carroll Ann

0 Kudos
lv4the1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I found it!  when you are listening to Sirius in the APP on Roku, ARROW DOWN for INFO here you will option to add to favorites and several other options as well as show info.  Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I like to have a new password and have it back with my favorites music that I had downloaded . 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Before I had not have a new password and it won't let me get back and I want it back and I had problem with my other T.V. and I just bought a new T.V.  from Walmart. 

0 Kudos