Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Selekto

Route 66 Episodes out of order.

I've been watching the Route 66 series off an on for the past few months and was finally about to finish when I noticed something wrong. I'm back and forth between IMDB and TV in order to check casts, film locations and episodes. There were a couple of times some episodes would be out of order.

I didn't mind it so much, but then at the end of the series for season 4, what is supposed to be the finale Episode 23 should be "I'm Here To Kill The King" but instead it's Episode 20 "Follow the White Dove with the Broken Wing" So those are reversed. 

The bad one was the 2 part episode "Where There's a Will, There's Away" Part Two plays before Part One. Talk about getting confused. So the solution is when setting up a series on the Roku channel, please refer to Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB) for the proper order. 

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Route 66 Episodes out of order.

Hi, @Selekto.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for letting us know that an episode is out of order. We wanted to let you know that we have already forwarded this to our appropriate Roku team and will let you know once we receive an update.
In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.