Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timedriver

Roku with amc plus confusing

I'm paying for the premium price of AMC plus and when watching the series "the wild west" some of the episodes show the Roku channel above the episode and some of the episodes show the roku channel and amc plus. The ones that have just the roku channel have commercials. Why are some of the episodes with commercial and some are not? What gives? I wanted to watch episode one and it brought up episode four with out commercials when clicking on the AMC plus link but theirs only the link for episode one with Roku above that.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku with amc plus confusing

I can't give a great answer other than to say that streaming is weird that way.  It's not unusual to find series that are available for free with commercials on some service or without commercials on a premium service.  It's odd that AMC+ wouldn't have the whole series, but like I said, streaming is weird that way.  I tried to search for "the wild west", but among the many results the only series called simply "The Wild West" was only available on Prime.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.