Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ycross99

Roku streaming on dw dartwood projector

I am trying to stream hulu, peacock and disney plus but they will not populate on my roku only netflix and some generic channels like anthem tv fawsome and plex i have my roku stick connected to my projector can someone help please

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku streaming on dw dartwood projector

Are you located in the US, or somewhere else? Many channels are geographically restricted, so they might not be available outside certain areas. There are also channels that aren't available in the US but are elsewhere, such as the BBC channels. 

I also have to ask: what model Roku Stick do you have? If it's an older one, it might not be compatible with the channels you are trying to install.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.