Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmithFam5

Roku reset itself, and now I can’t add channels

I went to use my Roku this morning and it was completely cleared. Made me re-sign in, choose internet connection and all that. Then it wouldn’t download any channels. It’s showing no channels, and when I try to download any channels it says Channel install failed, because there isn’t enough space. Tried to reset again and have the same issue. Roku with no channels. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku reset itself, and now I can’t add channels

Hi @SmithFam5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku device and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far. We would be more than happy to assist you with your Roku device.

If you are still experiencing an issue with the Roku device prompting you with not enough space, What to do if you see "Can't run channel" on your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, please reply back and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos