Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_K

Roku apps not loading or working

I’ve reset the stick multiple times and even reset my internet network, still not working or loading, I’m not sure what the issue is 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku apps not loading or working

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Ryan_K!

Thanks for informing us about the playback issues you're currently experiencing with your Roku Streaming Stick. We'd like to review the possible reasons and help you find the best resolution. 

In order for us to narrow down the cause of this, it would be appreciated if you could provide us with additional information such as follows:

• Are all of the apps affected by this?
  • When did you start having this issue?
  • Are there any error messages prompted? 

In the meantime, kindly try to check the connection to your home network and the internet under Settings > Network > Check connection. 

If a red X appears for a Wireless connection (or Wired connection if your compatible Roku device is connected to a wired network), your Roku device cannot make a connection to your router.

Check our support article to help you learn more about this: How to check the connection to your home network and the internet

Keep us posted!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.