Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dvburnsii
Binge Watcher

Roku and Roku channel adding and deleting content

My Roku over the passed couple of days, since having my Paramount+ subscription and paramount+ account deleted, has been acting strangely. I currently have no subscription services.

From the Roku home screen, channels such as paramount+ have been adding themselves after I remove them even after a day or so has elapsed. Other channels are failing to remove at all. And now the Roku channel is deleting content from my favorites list as well as failing to add items to the favorites list. The Roku is becoming very burdensome to maintain and operate.

David V. Burns II
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku and Roku channel adding and deleting content

Do you have multiple Roku devices?  Check the devices linked to your Roku account at https://my.roku.com .  Are there any you don't recognize?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Dvburnsii
Binge Watcher

No. I own one Roku device which is an express+ 4k hdr. I have a couple other threads I have created as well where you can see some of the other problems I have encountered. The way commercial interruptions seem to appear irregularly and in outrageous quantity as well as the Roku channel guide changing content the way it does would lead me to believe someone else was using my Roku if it weren't for the fact that I never leave the home for that to ever happen.

David V. Burns II
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Dvburnsii Did you login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check for linked devices as suggested?

0 Kudos
Dvburnsii
Binge Watcher

As I previously stated the answer is “No.” As in, no I do not own any other Roku nor are there any linked to my account that I can see except for my one and only express+. 

David V. Burns II
0 Kudos