Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dialupgirl
Reel Rookie

Roku Search will no longer show Prime Listings

I tried asking this via chat and Daisy would not listen to me; she assumed it was user error but I assure you, I know how to search.  I am trying here instead to see if I can get an answer.  When we do a Search on the Roku homepage, it will show us options for where to watch the show, but it no longer includes Prime as an option, even if it IS AVAILABLE on Prime.  I feel like it is leaving Prime out of the options of where to watch on purpose, maybe to drive more people to the more commercial-driven apps (like fandango, etc).  If I get out of Roku Search and go directly into the Prime App, it will tell me if it is available or not.  It's annoying to have to search twice when Prime used to be included in the options with a Roku search, but I can't trust the Roku search to be accurate anymore.  Has anyone else had this problem, and were you able to fix it?  As far as which Stick I have, I really don't know.  It is NOT the latest.  I don't know if that matters.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Search will no longer show Prime Listings

Hi, @dialupgirl.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thanks for informing us about this. Rest assured that we'll help you find the best resolution regarding the Search option on your Roku Home screen.

Please be informed that when you search for specific content and then select it, apps that offer this content will be prompted. Can you please confirm if you are seeing this?

Also, can you please provide us with a short video clip of what you are referring to so we can take a closer look? You may download the video via Google Drive and share with us the link to it. If you prefer to send it via DM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

We'll be anticipating your response. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.