Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cathythecripple
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

I LOST 5018893233517 IN POINTS - HAVE A PICTURE ON MY PHONE TO PROVE IT - LEVEL5218 - THE GAME IS ON OTHER APPS ROKU - TRASFER MY LOST POINTS TO OTHER CRAZINO GAMES - PLEASE HELP - REPLY TO ME

Zebdoz333
Channel Surfer

Hi there wanted to let you know under free games on Roku I found Crazino again , no it didn’t give me my coins back but it is there so I myself playing my pirate spin am starting all over

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Zebdoz333

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact Crazino support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
JN342
Channel Surfer

Karla,

We have contacted Crazino support directly. After we inquired, they gave us more information about that channel's content and functionality. Crazino support directly told us Roku removed the app without any warning or communication. Crazino support said Roku won’t respond to their messages.

we’ve all said this many times: Roku removed Crazino, not the other way around.

0 Kudos
Zebdoz333
Channel Surfer

Well I found Crazino on Roku under free games tho I didn’t get my previous account back but it is there so it comes down to start over or forget it, i decided to start all over

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

For those interested, looks like PlayCent released Crazino Slots under their new channel "Free Fun Games" available in the Roku Channel Store as indicated by @Zebdoz333 .

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/1d124435fc8f83b8a14ae551e786e0f1/free-fun-games

Heads up:  If this channel remains, then Playcent is likely in compliance with Roku guidelines.  If this channel disappears, you should begin to question whether Playcent/ Crazino Slots developers are being honest in their communications with you all.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Thekatester
Reel Rookie

I lost a boatload of money too and I'm not going to let it go.  It was suggested to me that I take the issue up with my credit card company.  This of course is not my credit card company's problem.  It's time for a class action I believe.

0 Kudos