Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

I love how the Internet gives folks beer muscles. Let's try to keep it civil here. Like the old saying goes, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.

If she is going to reply I am sure she has to run it past her boss first.

0 Kudos
negitive34
Channel Surfer

Who is exercising beer muscles? I spent well over an hour with Roku customer service who at 1st said just delete and re download there is no issues on our side to the answer of we don’t know what happened maybe the developer did it. So I then sent them the message from the Facebook post from Crazino. He then went to talk to someone higher up who said they really had no idea what the issue was. They had been contacted by the developer. Someone has to know at Roku what happened. I think everyone just wants a straight answer and a fix. That is all nothing more. This is the only game I play at all on any platform & I’ve played it for years. It disappeared with no explanation at all. Just simply asking for a straight answer. It hasn’t been given. No beer muscles or rudeness intended! 

BenNCM

ROKU has handled this absolutely disgustingly and a very bitter taste about what their brand stands for has been left. 

ROKU has NO idea how much this game meant to us and how important a stress release and unwinding tool it had become over the past few years. 

ROKU has treated this loyal, disabled and disadvantaged customer like total garbage.

ROKU will take my money and then take my favourite game away from me without giving any explanation!

I'm so angry with ROKU right now. I want to smash my device up and be done with them! 😡😢

99% of ROKU channels are trash.

CRAZINO was the diamond 💎 in the rough.

LET'S GET CRAZINO BACK ON ROKU GUYS!

Well, let's look at this from a legal standpoint for the consumer! Since you allowed "Crazino" app to be played by many members of Roku and there was in app purchases allowed; then this makes for a BIG PROBLEM! First, for all of those Roku members who made purchases within the app and Roku just deleted the app all together, then basically Roku owes all members their money back since the purchase was for goods that are no longer available!  Hmmm, seems to me there needs to be a "class action remedy" so Roku members can at least get what is "owed" back to them! This is not just a case of a "free" app and there was no money exchanged within the app causing no financial loss to Roku members!  Having stated that, then Roku is fully liable for taking money away from members who made purchases within the app! That being the case, then Roku should have to refund any purchase amount "coins" that was unused!  If Roku does not want to find itself in "legal" jeopardy, then, they need to do the right thing by either adding back the app where the members "left off" or give all members who made purchases within the app a refund for any unused purchases they did not receive!  A company just cannot just take away a product after someone purchased a product!  Especially, without explicit reasons to why it was removed and why no Roku member has received a refund for what the purchased "product"! I would encourage all Roku members to demand a refund for purchases made within the app or to fully reinstate the app where everyone left off "exact coin count"!  Please do not let corporations think they just can do whatever they want without explanation or reason.  They basically took money away from their consumers!!!  

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @realmofdefiance

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
cathythecripple
Channel Surfer

WELL CHOSEN WORDS - REFUND ALL MY MONEY - OR GIVE ME MY POINTS BACK - 5000000000 PLUS

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @cathythecripple

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Gdog58

Is it even possible to get real customer support from Roku? I can find no call,email or chat options. 

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Gdog58

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry you're having trouble locating customer support options for Roku. Our goal is to help you in any way we can. If you need immediate assistance, you can reach out to our support team through this link. There, you'll find your best support options. I hope this helps, and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Cptron

I had built up a good many coins and had opened over half of the slots. This is one of my most regularly played games. Loved it. Hope it can come back fully. Come on Roku get it together.