Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JN342
Channel Surfer

Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

I would love to know why Roku decided to remove the Crazino app! It’s become my favorite in-the-background thing while I’m doing chores or working. It’s oddly soothing and I even use it to help me fall asleep. I haven’t spent a dime on it but have thoroughly enjoyed the No-hassle, no-stress, free gaming!!

Please, please, please bring it back!

There seem to be tons of other similar games still on the platform but they are all absolutely terrible in comparison. They hardly let you play for free and have super obnoxious noises and music.

Labels (1)
56 REPLIES 56
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

Hello @JN342

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Karla

JN342
Channel Surfer

The Crazino developers are getting flooded with people asking where the app has gone. They posted this on their Facebook page. It does not at all sound like it was a decision they made or were even alerted about. It sounds like they would love to try and resolve the issue. If the app somehow violated Roku's ToS, they should state what was violated! I don't understand Roku wouldn't at least give them a chance to fix and/or explain their side of things.

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.23.34 PM.png

MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

My wife loves this game. Has bought many coins that Roku got a cut of. I hope this gets resolved quickly. She was playing it before dinner and then after dinner was told it was Currently Unavailble. Very pissed old lady right now.

jeiting

My wife and I agree.  It's maddening that we accumulated coins and now they are gone, along with the game, and there was no notice!   Please, please please return the app!

JN342
Channel Surfer

I get it! I just feel like Roku should at least explain why or give the developers a chance to correct whatever the problem is. Is this going to be a thing that happens a lot? If so, I definitely will not be playing any more games and will move on to another platform. This is just silly and looks very bad from our vantage.

acp1

I had 37 billion coins in Crazino. Bring it back NOW!!!

cathythecripple
Channel Surfer

HAD OVER 500000000000 POINTS ON GAME - SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY - ALL GONE - AND IN WHEELCHAIR - WHAT HAPPEN ///???????????????????

jayda1
Reel Rookie

Yea please bring it back 

jayda1
Reel Rookie

Does any one know we’re we can find this slot so we can continue to play it because I’m really sad that they removed this channel it helped my son that has autism