Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cathythecripple
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

lost 5000000000 in points but i see this game on other apps starting at level one who can i contact to get these lost points this games is on roko on apps same game someone please help girl in wheel chair lost points and money can someone put me in a direction to get my points back

Zebdoz333
Channel Surfer

What other apps did you see it on? I’m on a iPhone and never could find the app

JN342
Channel Surfer

The Crazino developers are saying Roku removed their app without any warning or notice. The developers want to get back on Roku but Roku won't respond to them. The Crazino developers say the best thing we can do is plead with Roku to reinstate the Crazino app.

MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

There is a reason Roku did this at 6pm on a Friday, to let them stew the weekend and respond on Monday.

Zebdoz333
Channel Surfer

And here I was excited about having 1.6 billion lol

andyross
Roku Guru

From another post, it looks like this may be a gambling app if you can spend/earn money. That is a violation of Roku developer rules.

0 Kudos
cathythecripple
Channel Surfer

SPENT MONEY BUT NEVER EARNNED OR MADE MONEY NO PROFIT OR EARNNED MONEY 

negitive34
Channel Surfer

No this is not a gambling app. You buy coins to rank up and play certain things. It’s a video game! You get nothing in return but higher levels and longer play!

andyross
Roku Guru

Then it's likely they may not have been going through the Roku payment system? Is it billed through Roku, or through a web site? I believe paying them directly in the app to a credit card or similar is a no-no. 

MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

Latest I could find on Failbook, which I don't use.Latest I could find on Failbook, which I don't use.