Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelodyAnn
Reel Rookie

Roku NOT RESPONDING to RightNow

I contacted RightNow to get a play back issue resolved which makes watching play back impossible. They were very responsive and let me know they would keep me up to date. I received notice that RightNow software development team had reached out to Roku in order to work with them on remedying the issues. However, Roku has not contacted RightNow back and they can't get a hold of them to work together on this matter. I was asked in order to help RightNow help me that reach out to Roku Support and inform them of this playback error. By me contacting Roku the hope is they quickly get these issues resolved so that I can continue enjoying RightNow Media content on your Roku TV device.

Is there a better way to reach out than this here? Thank you and I welcome any advice.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku NOT RESPONDING to RightNow

Hello @MelodyAnn

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

The channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. Roku just provides the platform to run it on. We highly recommend that you will continue coordinating with RightNow support to provide a resolution to this issue.

Regards,
Karl

0 Kudos