Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Logged Me Out of Hulu

Jump to solution

Roku signed me off my Hulu app now when i log in i get a message saying try again later? this happened before and im waiting for a response to get this error fixed. Roku is known for having issues but also solving them. hopefully this is resolved soon.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to access Hulu through Roku

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We believe that this issue should now be resolved. Please perform a system restart on the affected devices by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if available) > System restart.

If the issue persists, we strongly advise reaching out to the channel support team for additional assistance.

You can contact them here directly at Hulu Help Center.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Larry21

Unable to access Hulu through Roku

Jump to solution

I've always accessed  Hulu through my Roku account. I was logged out last night and only given the option to log in with my disney account.  I don't have, nor do I want a disney account.    All I want is the same  Hulu + local channels  I've had for years.

Can I still access my Hulu account through Roku? 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I thought Disney merged all the Hulu, Disney, and ESPN+ accounts into one? I remember doing that some time last year or even longer ago.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Logged Me Out of Hulu

Jump to solution

It is not a Roku issue. Hulu had a major outage yesterday (July 8). It should be back up now.

https://cordcuttersnews.com/hulu-goes-down-locking-customers-out-of-their-accounts/ 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We believe that this issue should now be resolved. Please perform a system restart on the affected devices by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if available) > System restart.

If the issue persists, we strongly advise reaching out to the channel support team for additional assistance.

You can contact them here directly at Hulu Help Center.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.