Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emma9618

Roku Channel Missing Crossing Jordan 2x22 (Cliffhanger season finale)

Watching Crossing Jordan on the Roku channel and while I noticed previously that some episodes were labelled incorrectly (one episode in Season 2 actually only played the same number episode from Season 1), I didn't notice until last night that the second part of the Season 2 finale was completely missing! I finished Part 1 of Pandora's Trunk and then it auto-played Season 3 episode 1. Since I was unfamiliar with the show I thought it was possible the cliffhanger would be resolved in that episode, but after watching and looking online, there is actually 22 episodes to Season 2. Any thoughts on if that will be added or if it should be showing in my queue? Devastating cliffhanger to omit!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Ajpx

Re: Roku Channel Missing Crossing Jordan 2x22 (Cliffhanger season finale)

They also removed.  Cruel and unusual season 2 episode 17. Sad Roku was my favorite place to go see crossing jordan but once they removed episodes what's the use of watching.. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Missing Crossing Jordan 2x22 (Cliffhanger season finale)

Hi @emma9618 @Ajpx,
Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we have already informed the appropriate Roku team regarding the missing episodes of the series Crossing Jordan on The Roku Channel. In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated as we work through this matter. 

Feel free to let us know here at the Community if there's anything else we can be of assistance with and you'd want us to address. We'd be more than willing to listen and take immediate action as your satisfaction is what we aim for.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.