Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Roku Channel Live TV Guide List - Reference List

(updated 01/20/2024)

Thankfully, Roku has reversed their decision to remove their channel numbers from the Live TV guide for the Roku Channel.  As a result, I have resumed the monthly update to the Guide listings. 

https://www.roku.com/blog/os-12-5

-----

Below is the Roku Channel linear Live TV lineup with their assigned numbers. Will generally try to do a monthly update unless I notice significant changes have been made to the lineup.

I have posted these reference files to an encrypted storage site (mega.nz). You can review and download the html (web), pdf (print), and Libre Office .ods (spreadsheet) files there. Feel free to edit and do whatever else you want with the files. Let me know if you run into any issues.

https://mega.nz/folder/7HZXyJxa#YqdXb_ApQHIjfvzMY4mHeQ <--Download files.

-----

Spoiler
Revisions and update info/history

4/09/22 - Fixed some colors, fonts, and typos.

4/13/22 - Added 16 channels (https://www.roku.com/blog/16-new-linear-channels...)

6/04/22 - Added channel 476 (Adventure Sports Network).

7/05/22 - Added 8 NBC affiliates under News and Weather. (local NBC affiliate News programming).

8/17/22 - Added 14 new channels. (https://www.roku.com/blog/14-new-live-channels-roku)

9/13/22 - Added ch. 210 Rich Eisen show (https://www.roku.com/blog/rich-eisen-show-on-roku-channel). Also added 26 new Spanish channels and new channel locations for Reuters, CBC, and Euronews.

10/01/22 - Added ch. 309 Shades of Black, and removed ch. 169 BNCgo and ch. 562 Fuse Beat.

10/15/22 - Added 175 Hill TV and 527 Cinevault Murder and Mayem. Removed 333 Filmrise Cinevault 70s, and 620 Global Got Talent.

11/27/22 - Added 63 new channels to lineup. (https://www.roku.com/blog/new-linear-channels-available-on-roku-channel)

12/30/22 - Added ch. 216 (NHL Channel), ch. 218 (PGA Golf) and a few changes to Music/Music Video stations.

01/15/23 - Greyed out some channels (5) that seem to no longer to be available.  Will remove from next update if they do not come back. (377 Liv TV 410 Battery Pop 525 Xumo Crime 559 Now This 625 Family Feud).

02/03/23 - Removed 44 channels from Guide.  Added 34 Spanish channels.

03/01/23 - Added 11 channels, removed 1 channel (TMZ).

04/11/23 - Added 30 new Channels including the new WB TV themed channels, and Local News Stations.  Some news stations were relocated to the new Local News and Stations section as well. Removed three channels.

5/08/23 Added 2 channels (207 Roku Originals on Demand and 211 NFL).  Removed 1 channel (420 The Wiggles Channel).

6/06/23 Added 24 channels.  Removed 2 channels (411 Tayo + and 825 Funny or Die)

7/30/23 Relocated a few channels to new locations.  217 FIFA 411 Tayo + 476 BBC Earth added.  No channels removed.

9/14/23 Added 51 channels, removed 1 channel.

1/20/2024 - Added 45 channels and removed 17 channels.  

1/20/2024 - Added 45 channels and removed 17 channels. 

Click on sample images to enlarge. (when box opens, upper right corner to enlarge more).  Please download the updated versions from above link to get current listings.

pdf1pdf1 pdf2pdf2 pdf3pdf3 pdf4pdf4 pdf5pdf5

html1html1 html2html2 html3html3

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

32 REPLIES 32
Indywoman12
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Channel Live TV Guide Listing - Reference List

Thank you AVS I didn't realize Roku channel guide was updated ", good to know thanks for sharing . 

Newsmax was located @ channel 150 

Now 190 

Have a great day this is very helpful to the community. 

BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

@AvsGunnar  Very useful information for those who watch the Roku Channel. Frankly I never even use the channel. 

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Thank you! Thank you! Since the institution of a 45 second time limit on TV Guide surfing I have not been able to look at the numerous channels in depth. I now know what blocks to skip. Thanks again.

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Thanks for the lists, but the 16 new channels have no channel numbers associated with them, so to find them will mean scrolling. Why in the notice from Roku, about the new channels, do they not list the channel numbers with them? This kind of illogical stuff drives me nuts. Along with what I hear is the "45 seconds limit" on scrolling, which is & isn't a real thing (since it doesn't always  bounce back), I have to wonder why this is all so chaotic, and they don't lay everything out in a more orderly fashion?  

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@StevenCee 

Roku never gives the channel numbers because these channels may move or come and go as the channel lease expires.

I did put them (the 16 new ones) in their assigned channel spots in the above list.  

To find out for yourself in the future, you need to put the title of the channel in the Search feature on Roku Home Screen, or use the Voice Remote while in the Roku Channel Guide and while pressing microphone button, say "strawberry shortcake". (This will take you to the new strawberry shortcake channel where you will now see it's assigned channel number).

---

When I find time, I may try and provide a searchable table format.  Just a little more time consuming creating and editing those kinds of tables.

Otherwise you can download the .ods file and should be able to use with Windows Excel as well as Libre Office.  The spreadsheet .ods is searchable.  You can also download the html file and open with a browser.  Then use browser search/find feature to search the table.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Doug2112
Reel Rookie

Thank you AVS Gunnar! Nobody (including ROKU customer service) has been able to provide anything close to this! Very much appreciated!

Doug

TexasDude

Re: Roku Channel Live TV Guide List - Reference List

Thank you so very much for doing this. I have been looking for such a thing for weeks and was about to create one myself - now I don't have to do so. You are officially my hero for today.  --TexasDude

SDE13
Binge Watcher

BOOKMARKED! This is so helpful!! Thank you so much for taking your time to do this. Smiley LOL

Thank you for doing this.  This is so helpful to my father.  Still can't believe ROKU isn't doing this themselves.