Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schmit
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Channel, Channel 120 zoomed in Live Now by Fox

Jump to solution

On behalf of Roku's customers, who bring them revenue by using their app - thank you for trying to function as their app support. Here's your gold star lol Seriously, thanks for trying..

Roku needs to be the initiator of the discussion with Live Now - problem solved.

Kevin211060
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When into Roku today to see if I can download the LiveNow by Fox App, and that is no longer an option.

All I can do is watch channel 120.  There is no app to download anymore.  Problem still persists

Wheels79
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Kevin211060 you need to download the fox now app and follow the instructions in my post above. Hope this helps

0 Kudos
schmit
Binge Watcher

Re: Picture randomly ZOOMS in

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R

Please see multiple customers are having this issue. Can you please contact the vendor on behalf of all of us? We would appreciate it. If not, can you give us contact information for LiveNow?

Justdann
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

From what I'm reading on this issue, the "fix" is to use the Fox Now app and not use Channel 120 on the Roku line up?  I'm able to watch this channel via the Fox app, but would prefer to use the Roku Channel system for the programming.  

Please let us know when Roku will come up with fix for this channel.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos
schmit
Binge Watcher

Re: Picture randomly ZOOMS in

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D 

Please see multiple customers are having this issue. Can you please contact the vendor on behalf of all of us? We would appreciate it. If not, can you give us contact information for LiveNow?

As of right now, the work around in this thread is to not use the Roku service, but use the FOX app instead. 

I am certain that the Sr. Management team at Roku does not want their moderators allowing customers to "use another service provider" as a work around. It produces a loss of revenue and is a poor user experience.

Wheels79
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Justdann  I agree with you, I think we all would prefer to access it from the Roku channel guide channel 120. I marked the Fox now app workaround as the solution to this because it is the only solution we have at this point for this issue.

0 Kudos
Kevin211060
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello Roku,

FOX app now gets booted from Roku after 5 minutes,  Yes - That fixed it !  No more Fox 😞

0 Kudos
JimPetro
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have similar problem and response.  Even talked to TCL tv manufacturer.  Everyone says get hold of Service App provider.  Isn't that Roku's task???

0 Kudos
Justdann
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Watching channel 120 Live Now Fox today (2/1/22) and it appears to be functioning correctly.  It appears to have been fixed! 

Thanks

Dan